Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for inquiries on volume order discounts.
Delivery is available through local trucking companies at going rate. Please call for shipping quote.
Sales tax will be charged on all sales, unless we receive a copy of sales tax permit and nursery grower/dealerís license.
Park grade trees are available at a reduced price. Park grade trees are healthy and vigorous, but they don't quite meet our standards for specimen quality trees.
All trees are dug to order. We will contact you when your order is ready to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
For delivery orders, payment is required at time of delivery. Drivers can accept payment if bill is not pre-paid.
- We accept cash, money orders, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Returned checks will be charged $30.
- Wholesale pricing is available. Please call or email us for a custom quote.
- Nielsen Tree Farms is a wholesale nursery. We guarantee that you will receive the variety and size tree that you paid for, and that the plants you purchased are alive, healthy and free from disease when you receive them. Our fields are inspected annually by the Nebraska Department of Agriculture, Plany Indistry Division inspectors to identify and eliminate health problems. Notify us immediately (within 30 days of purchase) if you have questions about the health of your plants. Our liability is limited to the value of the plant sold. Suitable replacement will be made for trees that are shown not to meet the guarantee requirements above. We do not warranty plants once they leave our farm, due to circumstances beyond our control (drought, insect or wildlife damage, chemical or mechanitcal damage, improper care, weather extremes, etc.) Please remember that you have purchased live plants and that they require proper care to survive.
- All prices are F.O.B. Dodge, Nebraska.
- Orders less than $500 must be paid in full at time order is placed.
- Orders may be made at any time, but shipping will be determined by digging schedule.
Orders may be made by telephone or e-mail. We will send confirmation notices for plant material in stock, or notify you if the plants you are requesting are sold out for that season.
- Please call or email us to cancel an order if you are unable to take it for any reason.
- Deposit will be forfeited if trees are dug.
All trees are sold on a "first-come-first-serve" basis. We will be happy to reserve trees, with a 25% deposit and a signed purchase agreement.